Both of these contracts have their benefits for an employee, but it is difficult to say clearly which type of contract will be better for you.
Our employment agency provides its employees primarily with a German employment contract, which according to experts is simply more favourable.
Below we publish a summary that easily shows which contract is better for an employee.
– the number of days the employee stayed in Germany to work (on a monthly basis);
– number of days on which s/he was insured;
– number of vacation days;
– number of overtime hours worked – 25%, 50% or 100%;
– current EUR exchange rate;
– income obtained – on a monthly basis;
– tax class.
We have six tax classes in Germany. Belonging to a particular class is defined by:
– number of children in the household;
– marital status;
– place of residence;
– spouse’s professional work;
– church contribution declaration;
– the period of stay in Germany.